If you’ve been following along with my blog and my career in general, you know that I often sing the praises of Freshbooks. I’ve been using it now since 2015. It’s gone through some changes along the way — I liked it back then, but I have to admit, I love it even more now.
What is Freshbooks?
So if you haven’t been following, here’s the scoop: Freshbooks is an online cloud account platform. I love it for a many reasons, but here’s my big three:
- It’s user friendly — especially for us creative types who hate numbers!
- It’s in the cloud — use it anywhere you have a connection to the Internet!
- It has a timer — really important for those of us who either charge by the hour OR keep track of our time for estimation and scheduling purposes for the future!
Starting Thursday, Sept. 26, 2019 — Freshbooks is on sale!
Now, I’ve been an affiliate with Freshbooks for a while now, and even though I think the regular price is great for the value you get, who doesn’t love a sale? And starting on Thursday, Sept 26, 2019, Freshbooks is going on sale!
And if you opt instead for a yearly subscription package instead of a month-to-month, you get a whopping 70 percent off for the first six months of that package! Click HERE to learn more about this as well!
The world’s longest flash sale?
Freshbooks is calling this sale a “flash” sale. Well, if it’s a flash sale, it’s broken the world’s record for how long a flash sale lasts! Most are just a few hours. But this deal, on the other hand, gives you a little breathing room and time to think — and act.
The sale ends exactly on October 23, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. EST. So you’ve got some time to get in on this deal — and be sure to tell others as well. Send them the link for this article, and be sure to tell them to click HERE for the 60 percent off for the first six months, and to click HERE for the 70 percent off for the first six months of the yearly package!
What makes Freshbooks so special?
Well, besides my personal reasons I already listed above, here are some more reason why Freshbooks should be your choice for your accounting needs:
- You can create and send super polished invoices in about 30 seconds with FreshBooks (I LOVE THIS — this makes invoicing day now my favorite day of the month!)
- FreshBooks lets you record and organize expenses with a tap of your mobile camera
- FreshBooks gets you paid in a snap by accepting credit card payments directly on invoices
- For faster payment next time, you can save credit card info directly in client profiles
- You can create ESTIMATES and FLAT FEE projects as well!
The time to act is NOW!
Now, just because you’ve got some time doesn’t mean you shouldn’t act — and act now. The longer you wait, the longer it’ll be for you to be enjoying the benefits I just listed. The time you’ll save on invoicing alone is well worth it. And, you don’t want to risk forgetting. I know for me, time flies! You wait, and you forget, and the next thing you know… the offer is gone. I’d hate to see you miss out on such a great deal! (I’m a little jealous that I can’t get in on it myself.)
If you have any questions and would like to know more about FreshBooks, you can always contact me! I’m happy to answer any questions I can about my own use of the platform and why it’s been such a game changer for me with my at-home business.